- I am deeply grateful to someone
- I am indebt to someone
- I want to thank someone
- I would (particularly) like to thank someone
- I would like to express my gratitude to someone
- I would like to express the deepest appreciation to someone
- My deepest [heartfelt] appreciation goes to someone
- I would like to show my greatest appreciation to someone
- Special thanks (also) to someone
- I would like to offer my special thanks to someone
- I owe a very important debt to someone
- I owe my deepest gratitude to someone
- Discussions with A and B have been illuminating [insightful]
- I appreciate the feedback offered by someone
- I have greatly benefited from someone
- I have had the support and encouragement of someone
- I received generous support from someone
- My intellectual debt is to someone
- someone gives insightful comments and suggestions
- someone has been (greatly, extraordinarily) tolerant and supportive ...
- someone gives me constructive comments and warm encouragement
- someone made enormous contribution to ...
- someone's support [encouragement, suggestions, comments] were invaluable
- someone's meticulous comments were an enormous help to me
- Advice and comments given by someone has been a great help in...
- I am particularly grateful for the assistance given by someone
- Without his/her guidance and persistent help this paper [dissertation, thesis] would not have been possible.
- Without his/her encouragement [help, guidance], this paper [dissertation, project] would not have materialized.
- I thank someone for permission to use [include] ...
- I would also like to express my gratitude to someone for their financial support.